Friday, July 29, 2011

Extraordinary People In My Life

Through my quarter century of life journey, I have come to meet a few extraordinary people which our encounters have somehow played role in my character development (besides the books i read and the movies I watch ^^). I do believe that everything happens for a reason and along the way I have been able to link some answers which perhaps were misteries in the earlier time.

At the age 18, my fate led me to meet this great woman whom happened to be my baptised mother. I did not use to understand what it takes to be her as I do more now, but, I did adore her in a very special way. She was divorced as a result of an unpleasant experience and has since become a single parent to her three children. Her faith, perserverance and her love towards her children have saved her from the hardest time in life and God's compassion has also brought her and children to a better condition. Indeed, she has been overflown with blessings in financial aspect. What I like most about her is her patience and tenderness. Despite of her position and power, she always keeps her nature as a caring and loving woman who never fails to provide a sense of comfort. From her I learnt that being a woman, the three vital things you have to develop: "kindness, patience and toughness". Above all, I developed my belief as a Catholic through her =).

My Daddy! Sure is a great man a long time. Having to know his characters, background, childhood stories and some of his life experiences, I think he simply deserves a thumbs up for having to be where he is right now. I would describe him as a real fighter, although, he is not the best mentor one could be. Being part of his life is a blessing for me. He has spent his life holding us tight as his precious treasure, and has never once let go. I think it has become his mission to protect his treasure box. As time goes, I can feel that his stoney heart has slowly returned to its tenderness and how he is able to open his heart to see new perspectives. Daddy might be a rock in the outside, but it is really a diamond I see in the inside =).
From him I inherit his courage and passion towards achieving goals. And of course, I get a constant feeling that he is always there for us his family. Love you, Daddy! xoxo.

During my early career life where my enthusiasm was beyond anything ^^, I met a person whom career was on track and few steps ahead of me. Getting so much inspiration had made me felt like stepping into a new world as a brand new me. It was also the motivation of developing your potential and upgrading your values that gave meaning to my life. I did experience some love and hurt at some point, but, as I am now I smile whenever I look back =).

Still along my "i-think-i-am-independent" stage, the plan of God has brought my little sister to come to live with me. It has given a significant impact to both of our lives. Since I left my hometown, we grew up away from each other. I was closer to my older sister, therefore, always in the position as a little sister. Catherine's coming to Sydney has brought out the deep loving nature of me. Loving and looking after someone who devotedly trust you gave me a new energy. It was the desire to guide and set a good example to your beloved little one that has guided each of my step. Afterall, it made a positive progress for both me and her. Looking at how beautiful my little Catherine has turned out to be, made me realised nothing else, but, the wonderful plan of God =).

I will leave it here for now and will mention few more special ones in the next release.

Have a happy life ! ^^

1 comment:

  1. Thanks olce, as ure, one of my special person in my life too..
    always love,
    Etin

    ReplyDelete